Prevent unauthorised transactions in your demat / trading account : Update your
mobile number and E-Mail ID with your Stock Broker / Depository Participant. Receive
alerts on your Registered Mobile for all debit and other important transactions
in your demat account directly from CDSL on the same day and also trade alerts /
details from your Stock Broker....... issued in the interest of investors
KYC is one time exercise while dealing in securities markets - once KYC is done
through a SEBI registered intermediary (Broker, DP, Mutual Fund, etc)., you need
not undergo the same process again when you approach another intermediary
ASBA : "No need to issue cheques by investors while subscribing to IPO. Just
write the bank account number and sign in the application form to authorise your
bank to make payment in case of allotment. No worries for refund as the money remains
in investor's account.
Filing complaints on SCORES, Easy & quick
Register on SCORES portal Mandatory details for filing complaints on SCORES
Name, PAN, Address, Mobile Number, E-mail ID
Effective communication Speedy redressal of the grievances
1. Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 1, 2020.
2. Update your mobile number & email Id with your stock broker/depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create pledge.
3. Pay 20% upfront margin of the transaction value to trade in cash market segment.
4. Investors may please refer to the Exchange's Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) issued vide circular reference NSE/INSP/45191 dated July 31, 2020 and NSE/INSP/45534 dated August 31, 2020 and other guidelines issued from time to time in this regard.
5. Check your Securities /MF/ Bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
.......... Issued in the interest of Investors